Stream 1: Designing Digital Government services for maximum impact
Welcome from the Chair
Connecting Government 2030: A digital and ICT strategy for Ireland’s public service
What are the action areas to deliver digital transformation of government processes and services?
Ossian Smyth TD
Minister of State with responsibility for Public Procurement, eGoverment and Circular Economy, Dept of Public Expenditure & Reform
Digital Transformation for Government
Digital Transformation Strategist, Author, Lecturer, Business Owner & Creator of Ionology’s Digital Transformation Frameworks
Delivering Digital Transformation in Government: What Has Worked? Our panel of seasoned technology leaders share their insights on their digital transformation journey:
- What innovative, agile and adaptive architectures should you be considering?
- How to modernise sooner rather than later and how to integrate security into modernisation plans
- Are digital and data transformation initiatives feeding into customer experience?
- What are the best ways of supporting self-serving customers?
- Getting the fundamentals right: How we are transforming our back-office operations for optimal digital transformation
Programme Director, Social Security Programme
Head of ICT & Business Services, Cork City Council
Head of Information Services Division, Department of Transport
Head of Digital Services and Innovation, An Garda Síochána
Data and public trust
- Update on national data standards and solving interoperability across the government
- Restoring public trust: How can we engage with the public about data use? and how can we ensure that data is accessible to the public?
- How can we proactively tackle public concerns and ensure that the public are part of the policymaking process / delivery of big data-driven projects in government?
- Achieving data sharing goals across government services: The fine line between meeting accessibility demands and preventing privacy concerns. Is cyber security being taken seriously? Is IAM enough on its own?
- Covid 19: Using data to save the world. How has the public sector collected, stored and published data
Information Security Manager, JP Morgan Chase & Founder, Cyber for School Girls
CIPP/E, Associate Director, Data Sustainability & Privacy Solutioning Lead – Global Growth Markets, Cognizant
Designing services with citizens at the centre
- Why place customers first with your service delivery effort?
- What it means to develop “human centred” services
- How to improve the ease-of-use and navigation capabilities