CIO and IT Leaders Summit
June 24, 2021 | Virtual Summit
Getting IT strategy back on track in a time of Covid-19 recovery
It has been a monumentally disruptive year for organisations globally. With the pandemic abruptly making digital customer interfaces and remote working capability essential, many were forced to entirely rethink and digitise how they operate and do business. The CIO has quickly become paramount to a company’s survival and success as they help the business navigate these complexities and strive to gain an IT-driven competitive edge.
But as we move into the second half of 2021, reflections are being made on the lessons learnt from how the pandemic accelerated pre-existing trends in the implementation of digital technology, and how CIO’s are beginning to refocus on creating future proof enterprises that can be agile to the continually evolving needs of their organisation.
The 4th Annual CIO & IT Leaders Summit will balance the strategic and tactical by digging into leading CIO’s lessons learned from the IT response to COVID-19 and will deliver insights on how they plan to support enterprise recovery.
Attend to gain practical knowledge on how to:
- Roll out AI and automation to drive business efficiency and optimisation
- Navigate changes to cyber security to effectively guard your data and information assets
- Build a roadmap for the ongoing delivery of the remote/ hybrid workplace capabilities
- Ensure your network and cloud capabilities are ready for the next wave of digital disruption
- Effectively prioritise spend and manage costs to deliver and demonstrate ROI
And much more…
- Hear from leading public and private sector CIOs on their response to the Covid-19 pandemic and how they plan to drive and support recovery
- Learn from cyber risk specialists as they unpack the latest threats, attacks and solutions
- AI and automation practical business application case studies and how they can be leveraged to derive value in your business
Get involved in our Technical Deeps Dives to participate in an active peer review of:
- Cloud developments
- IoT and 5G connectivity
- Enterprise collaboration/ Remote working tools
- AI and Machine learning
- Automation /RPA
- Cyber security
The Virtual Summit Experience
To adapt to the current environment and the growing demand for delegates to enjoy the conference experience in an online manner, The CIO & IT Leaders Summit 2021 will come to you as a virtual event.
While our delegates will join in from the comfort of their homes and offices across Ireland and around the world, the event itself will be broadcast live from our dedicated studio in Dublin. Many of our speakers and panellists will appear live on stage, while our international keynotes and participants will be video-conferenced in to join the conversation.
Delegates will have the opportunity to step into the unique virtual summit environment, which includes access to the main virtual conference stage for the full day, live speaker & panel Q&A sessions, a virtual exhibition hall, copies of presentations & content post-event, as well as the opportunity to network, connect and chat with fellow online attendees, speakers and partners in real time.
Virtual attendance will be easily facilitated by our specially customised conferencing platform and dedicated AV team.
Benefits of virtual attendance include:
- Access to Virtual Main Stage for all keynotes, presentations and debates
- Video content of the latest industry innovation
- Opportunities to meet 100’s of attendees virtually, and set up meetings and conversations
- Online virtual exhibition hall
- Meet the industry using our matchmaking and profiling facilities
- Copy of attendee list post-event
- Copy of all presentations post-event
Read below to see what some of the attendees from our previous events have to say:
Research Fellow, Innovation Value Institute attendee
Excellent panels and topics. Really interesting and engaging. Well done to all involved.
Head of IT, SMBC Aviation Capital
Congrats on a great event. Good speakers, great content, well organised and a day out of the office well spent.
VP Business Optimisation & Chief Information Officer Ireland, ARAMARK
The CIO Summit was an outstanding event as it focused on leadership, global market dynamics and driving value within the context of ICT, rather than just ICT by itself.
Head of Digital Operations and Robotics, Bank of Ireland
I really enjoyed the event and found it very well put together and run. Well done to the team involved
Our Tickets and Pricing
Single and multi-ticket bundles available
- Plus VAT
Get 4 tickets for the price of 3
- Plus VAT
Get 10 tickets for the price of 6
- Plus VAT
Get 20 tickets for the price of 10
- Plus VAT
Our Sponsors & Partners
This summit is organised by Business Post LIVE & iQuest. If you have any questions, requests, or require assistance with your booking, please feel free to contact me: